Click on product image to view photo gallery.
The SeaGauge™ PRO Sensor Interface Unit is a sealed, waterproof unit with cable harness that allows up to 3 engine techs and performance data to be displayed simultaneously side by side on a single display screen. Each Sensor Interface Units can handle up to 16 different inputs (3 Pulse, 12 analog, 1 Serial) and 12 indicator inputs. All inputs can be min/max alarmed with visual and audible alerts.
The Sensor Interface Unit provides digital instrumentation for a variety of performance parameters such as tachometer, EGT, boost, rpm, oil pressure, engine temperature, fuel level, voltmeter, main and auxiliary battery, and much more all in a compact sealed design. The addition of the NMEA 2000 interface allows analog engine data to be integrated with NMEA 2000 PGN’s and displayed on NMEA 2000 compatible displays or any SeaGauge color touch screen display. Existing engines and equipment can be monitored in multiple locations using compatible displays. Housed in a solid ABS water-tight box (measuring only 8.2" long x 2.37" tall x 4.7" wide), the Sensor Interface Unit can fit easily into any mounting location.
Built-in USB and Serial interfaces transmit digital sensor data to instrumentation display panels or remote PC/Laptop for real-time display. Optional network interfaces allow gauge data to be sent out over wireless data links (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi) and even directly to the Internet. It is now possible to monitor engine instrumentation data from any Web browser in any location accessible via the Internet.
The system replaces existing gauges while using already installed senders or any new senders the user requires. Programmable calibration tables can be matched to almost any instrument. When coupled with an optional SeaGauge or NMEA 2000 display, the Sensor Interface Unit is a stand alone engine monitoring solution. Easily connect to a PC to data log and perform engine diagnostics for all analog sensor inputs with optional NMEA 2000 inputs.
- Included vDash Software allows your SeaGauge Sensor Interface Unit to interface with SeaGauge displays, Windows based PC products or NMEA2000 devices as well as engine performance data logging, system setup and user programmable screen design
- Gauges and Switches can be displayed and controlled from one or more displays using scrolling page format
- Compatible with all SeaGauge displays, Windows PC’s, NMEA2000 devices
- Wired Ethernet and Wireless Wi-Fi options allow for viewing on any web browser enabled PC, Tablet PC, Smartphones including iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Android
- User defined gauge labels (multiple languages) and sensor types
- User defined downloadable sensor calibration tables (virtually unlimited)
- Sealed waterproof unit with cable harness
- Virtually unlimited sender interface ( Fluid, Pressure, Temp, Volt, Pulse)
- 3 Pulse inputs and 12 digital gauge functions
- User selectable mix and match screen layouts offering dials, bar graphs and text
- “Touch Screen Scrolling” feature for instant access to 8 screen formats (with SeaGauge displays)
- Modular design for easy upgrades and expansion using optional accessories
- Serial and USB ports for data logging to PC, software upgrades, system enhancements
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)